Friday, September 10, 2010

The Curse is Over and I am back to My Life Again

It had been terrible 17-18 months for me. Just one after another disaster and nothing else happened. I suffered every way- physically, emotionally and financially. Now, things are becoming back to normal level in every way. I have started to blog again and my health is now much better. Yes, I am still suffering from low income but I know that if I can work regularly then it wont be a problem as I am indeed a very hard working person.
To be honest with you, I am not unhappy for the last 1 and half years. I have learnt a lot from my sufferings and the most important thing that I have learnt is that in life, we often become very sad from small matters. Life is too much precious to waste energy for small things.
As I was born in a lower middle class or a poor family, I had to suffer a lot of insults for most parts of my life. I guess that it is a common phenomenon everywhere that many rich people do not like the idea that a boy or a girl from a poor background outshines them. In a third world country, it can become even more tragic.
Before I became ill, these insults and bad memories used to offend me a lot and I wasted a lot of energy from sadness and I was too much preoccupied with thinking of revenge. This is the simple lesson I have learnt and I am happy for this change. Now, I know that the best way to take revenge is to be happy in life and do the things that make me happy.
Suddenly, I can find that I have many hours to work and my mind is now not preoccupied with revenge, anger or any negative feeling. Instead, I am happy with my wife and I am happy with my work. More than anything, I know that this happiness is a rare blessing from God. I am not exactly a religious person but I have touched God’s blessings in desperate situations all through my life.
The last one week has been highly productive for me. I could write some good entries for my laptop blog and I could finish writing a cover story for a magazine. I could even start a research article. I could read nearly 4 books in 7 days. The best thing that has happened to me is that I have found an excellent idea to do some in depth reporting about Cloud Computing in South Asia.
Until last week, I had shortage of ideas and it was difficult for me to decide what to do. Now, the situation has become just the opposite. There are so many ideas in my head that I am getting confused what to leave.
I am now looking for a happy beginning in life. I do not want to give any advice to any of you. All I can say that if you are suffering then try to have some kind of hope that good time will come. I know really believe it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment