Thursday, February 22, 2007

Main problem of Blogging

I have been blogging for quite some time now and I have achieved some decent amount of success in the world of blogging. I am perhaps the only full time professional blogger from my country Bangladesh. My blogs have been visited by ore than 500,000 visitors in the last 11 months and this is not a bad achievement for a completely newbie blogger. My blogs have been linked from prestigious websites and blogs on numerous occasions. After 11 months of continuous blogging the main problem that I can think of now is that I give too much time for browsing Internet. I guess that it is a common problem for many bloggers. Most of my time is spent in reading different newspapers and websites. I love to read about the world and that is why every day for many hours I just keep on reading the newspapers in Internet. That takes away a lot of time from daily routine. Today, I was thinking that if I could cut back on that and give more time on writing blog entries then surely I can improve my bloggong career both in terms of quality and quantity. I can give more time for doing research on my blog entries and I can also write more entries on my blogs.

The best solution to this problem is to keep on typing and trying to make typing a habit. I mean that it is better to set targets daily that I would just type for certain number of hours. Yes, it is reality that at first the writings will not be that bad but at the same time it is important to remember that if I want to improve my blogging career then I have to bring iron discipline inside me. So, this blog is a great place to carry out my tests. I would try to write about various things that I know and post in this blog. Especially, when I cam free that time instead of browsing Internet or checking sitemeter, I would try to post new entries. Fortunately, I have good typing speed and I can type a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment