Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blogging: Conversation vs Echo Chamber

I write many entries a day and it is not that all of them manage to get good response from readers. In fact, most of my entries just do one thing- increase my achieve and make my blogs more powerful in Google search. Many of my entries get picked by Google later rather than sooner and they get read and visited. Very few of them can ignite strong passion among the readers. When you are writing 10 entries or more a day then it is bound to happen and I do not have that much regrets as I reap the fruit of what I sow.

Darren Rowse has written a great post with the title:

How to Add to Blogging Conversations… And Eliminate the Echo Chamber

Any blogger would enjoy reading this entry and would learn some good things about improving blogging skills. I agree with everything that Darren has said in this article. However, I just feel that blogging is a very long process and it requires a lot of time and attention. Yes, we are creating echo chambers in our blogs on a continual basis and it wont change in near future. So, it is better not to try to make your every blog entry perfect. Instead, I can focus on writing one good entry a day or a week and write other not so good entries and create more echo chambers for Google to take note of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment