Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blogging and Internet Speed

I love to use Opera browser because my internet connection is too slow. Right now, in my Opera, I can see that the speed is just 304 bytes per second. Well, when is very good then I have just 4 KBPS. Yes, it is frustrating and I wish with all my heart that I could have a better Internet connection. Well, it is impossible and I am just happy to have Internet connection at the first place. Well, you can find it hard to believe but there are many places on earth where having an Internet connection is a luxury and way too expensive.

If I had a better Internet connection then I could become a better blogger for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I am a speed testing field and checking speeds of internet of various users on their request. I prefer check-speed dot com as a mode to check speed.

    ReplyDelete