Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Silent Revolution in Changing Sleeping Time


Now, it is 6 AM in the morning. No, I did not stay awake whole night. Instead, I could sleep at 9:30 PM at night and woke up 5 AM in morning. It happened yesterday too. I have to wait another few days to realize whether this change in time is permanent or not but I am very happy for it.
Even last week, it seemed to be impossible to me. Perhaps, becoming a vegetarian has helped a lot. For the last 3 days, I could even omit egg. Of course, I am overweight and now, the main priority is to decrease weight. I need to decrease at least 15 KG (33 lbs.). For the last 3 years, I have been trying to decrease weight. Sometimes I can do so and then again come back to the original weight. This time, I am hopeful because at last, I have been able to become a vegetarian. Of course, I have to decrease use of oil.
Becoming a vegetarian is good from financial side too. My expense has decreased significantly as vegetable items are much cheaper than meat or fish.
As for the sleeping habit, I must not go back to what I did in the last 5 years. Well, life was full of stress and I became nervous and sought comfort in coffee and Coke. Tea is much better. In the last two days, I even drunk tea but did not face any problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment