Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Just Stress free Regular Working can make all the Difference


I do not exactly come from a poor background but my parents were not wise about money and as a result, I had to suffer most of the time in my life under too much stress over very simple matters. Today, I discovered that for the first time in my life, I have almost not stress. Now, the only thing I need is to work fulltime regularly. Even my health has improved significantly.
I have years of experience with me. So, I do not have to do anything new. Instead, I just need to increase my productivity. Until now, I was always under a lot of stress and I used to feel that whatever I did was not enough. Now, I know that I do not need to put my health to any danger. So, now, my only focus should be to work fulltime without any stress.
I must not take any project that would put any undue stress on me. Instead, I will just do things that I can do without any stress. I feel very happy that I have realized this matter. Of course, I could come away of the shadow of the past stress and sufferings because of continuous efforts. I just need to continue trying. I am happy that my condition has reached to this level now.
When I look back to the past, I realize that my main problem was undue stress. Because of too much stress and tension, I could never work according to my full potential. I was always an under-achiever only for this problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment