Friday, March 11, 2011

Fighting against Addiction to Tea


I am perhaps among the rare people who find it difficult to sleep at night because of drinking tea. I have inherited it from my mother. Anyway, it all started 5 years ago when I fell into a bad condition in my career and I had to try desperately to get some work that would bring some money. I was unemployed for 3 months and I gave everything of me during that time. I used to work until 8 AM in morning and then sleep. Then, I developed habit of coffee and coke.
Fortunately, I could give up coffee nearly 18 months ago and Coke nearly 6 months ago. Now, the last thing I need to give up is tea. For the last 3 days, I have not drunk at all. My health has improved a lot and if I can just now change the sleeping habit then I think that I can come back to normal fulltime work. I have learnt my lesson and I will from now try my best to keep my mental peace.
So, for the time being, the only focus is on getting out of drinking tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment