Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Positive Energy can make some difference in Life

Today is a sad day for me as I had to go to the airport to see my wife off. She has gone to her own country to her own parents and I spent the last 4 days with her in a clinic. Fortunately, her health recovered enough and we now know that her health will improve from now on. Yes, I am sad but not depressed.
I have realized the importance of positive energy. I tried to convince myself that this temporary loneliness should be used in a constructive way so that when I am with my wife again, it can help us to have better life. In the last 3 months, I tried to be with her as much as possible but the reality is that at the end of the day, I have to take care of a small business. So, I could not spend enough time with her despite the fact that I saw her after 15 months of absence. Still, I am very happy that I tried my best to make her happy.
So, I want to start working fulltime seriously again from today. My health has recovered enough. Although I suffered a lot of stress both physically and mentally, my health did not break down this time. Instead, I feel that I have the stamina to start working fulltime right away.
Today, I felt that writing in this blog has helped me a lot emotionally. Yes, I feel very lonely but I think that I will be able to deal with the sadness. I am trying to wait for my wife in a happy heart. We have very good relationship now and this happiness is helping me a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment