Monday, January 17, 2011

No better Sauce than Hunger Indeed

December 2010 was the worst month for me as far as earning money in last 5 years has been concerned. January has potential to become even worse than December. Well, I am not hungry or even worried for money because fortunately, I have some extra to help me pass through some more rough months. Still, I know that I have to get back to full time work as soon as possible.
Now emotionally, I have no problem to get back to work and I really have no problem to work 12-15 hours a day just like the past. It’s just that my health has not recovered enough to even work 4-5 hours a day. Yes, it is possible to work 10-12 hours by drinking 5-6 cups of coffee but that would only bring back the poison in my health and mind that made me so sick in the first place.
Hunger is indeed the best sauce but I am just happy that I am not hungry at the moment. Instead, I have become fat again and from 1 February, I intend to again try to decrease weight, start doing exercise and work full time.
It has been a very emotionally exhausted journey for me. Now, I am very happy. When I look back to my life, I feel that I lost in everything except in my marriage. God really sent me a miracle in the form of my wife and this victory has really compensated all my failures in life.
With each passing day, I just understand the value of a good couple life more. Tonight, I watched one of my most favorite movies: The Man from Elysian Fields.
I searched a lot for this movie in the last 3 months but could not find it. I wished from my heart to watch it with my wife. Now, I have to wait for some months to watch it with my wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment