Saturday, April 10, 2010

Inspiration is not Easy to Come

It has been many months that I could work normally. Fortunately, my health is coming back to some normal condition and I got a nice break from blogging in the last one month as I was busy with two projects that brought some decent amount of money. Now, I feel very happy to be back to blogging. I am a big fan of Sherlock Holmes. I love the way he can deduce and find out a lot of things from mere observation. I feel that writers should have this kind of skill because writers have to have good observation skill. Most successful writers have it. Otherwise, they would not be able to create unforgettable novels and dramas. The characters are great and we feel close to them.
I wish that modern life was not so much related to money. When I sit to write anything then the first thing I have to consider is whether it will bring any money or will help anyway to bring money in future. For example, I know that this particular blog entry that I am writing at this moment will not bring any money now or in future. However, I am doing it as a part of updating my blogs so that they become stronger in Google and other search engines. This will help to bring more traffic in my some other successful blogs and bring some more money.
Where is the inspiration? Is it in money? I don’t think so because I guess that most writers are not passionate about money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment