Wednesday, May 12, 2010

On the way to Make a Strong Comeback

It surely feels very nice to get back my health as I feel very fresh now a days. I can blog again and right now, I am reading a lot about different things. The sickness has become a blessing in disguise. I feel fresh and I had some break from work. More than everything, I found a lot of time to think and I feel that I have become matured as a person as well as a writer. So, I feel hungry for some blogging.

I also feel hungry for writing some short stories and doing some research. I have seen some ups and downs in my life. Most probably, it is the time to go up. Well, I must set some priorities and try to follow some rules. I should make a good plan. I am weak in this matter: making a plan and following it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment