Monday, May 17, 2010

Back to Full Time Writing Again

It is great to be back in full time writing after so many months. To me, blogging has become synonymous to writing because this is what I have been doing for the last 4 years. Many people would like to put a difference between them but it is fine with me. Blogging has brought financial stability and that is something that has been absent for most part of my life.
Living in a third world country with financial instability is a very bad curse. There is no credit card to buy some things when things are desperate. Hunger is real even for a person of middle class background. Sometimes, I feel that a lot of blame goes to me too. I always had a larger than life feeling and sometimes, dedicated for the wrong people. Then on the other hand, these real life sufferings, failures and mistakes are great materials for writing.
I know that when I will write about sufferings in a short story or novel, I know what I am talking about it. Yes, I have experienced some of the sufferings and worries first hand. Few days ago, I read Tragedy and the Whole Truth of Aldous Huxley. If you have time then read it.
If you read this blog regularly then perhaps you have become tired of the matter that I repeatedly said for many months that I was sick and I had no energy to work. In the last 3 months, I was some away from Blogging and I did some other projects. Fortunately, the health has recovered to a great extent. Yesterday, my health took a very bad kind of beating but fortunately, 12 hours of rest has helped it to get much better.
Today, when I woke up, I had still some headache and weakness but there is a lot of hunger for work at the same time. So, here I am back to a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment