Friday, January 22, 2010

Never Give Up: Never, Never and Never

It was a bad day today. I could not work and to be honest with you, I have been fighting against excessive weight. I have been fighting against obesity and for the last 6 months, I could hardly work. Now, my health is some better and my mind is some more fresh but still I don’t have physical or mental strength. I have lost nearly 10 KG and I have to lose another 15 at least. I have to again start a very tough diet regime from 1 February 2010 (just after 10 days). Sometimes, life gets very frustrating as I cannot concentrate on my writing. It gives me a lot of pain. Then, I have seen much worse in life.
Life is a very complicated and tough thing. However, you have to survive and move forward. You have to deal with the challenges of each day.
That is why, never give up your dream and hopes. My income took a serious beating in the last 6 months. My blogs lost traffic immensely and I am back again to the same level of 2009 January or even worse. The irony is that I feel happier than the past. I feel happier because I have a dream now to be a good writer or blogger. I am more hopeful. I now know that to reach to the dream there will be some obstacles and perhaps, I could pass one big obstacle in life- health.  

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:31 AM

    dear Razib..
    im going to India
    nd will catch my breath a week later when I return..
    with lots of pix...will read ur enteries then!
    thanX!
    Ammara

    ReplyDelete