Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to Writing Again Happily

If you have read this blog for the last few weeks then you might have noticed that I expressed my frustration for the last few weeks on a regular basis as I have been suffering from sickness. Fortunately, for the last 2-3 days, I could write some more and I feel very happy. It is like that I am back in business again and it gives me a lot of happiness. Well, the main mistake I made until now was that I was trying to put a lot of pressure in my mind for writing in the normal way. However, my health was very weak and my mind got fatigued. What I should have done at that time was that I should have only written the things I liked.
The other day, I understood this matter and as a result, I decided to write mainly in Asianbiz blog. I started Blogging in July 2005 with this blog. Thus, I went back to my roots. These days, I am writing more in this blog. I wish that very soon, I start writing a short story and publish in this blog. I enjoyed doing it a lot. I also like translating from Bangla to English and it gives me a lot of mental pleasure.
So, next time, I fall into this kind of problem that I lose the energy to write about business, technology or sports or in other word write for earning money, I must try writing about literature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hobby Economist