Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Don’t Give Up Your Habit of Reading Books

I spend many hours with my PC and read a lot in Internet. However, I noticed that most of the time, I am reading news or blog entries and I don’t read books more. As a result, when I see anything long, it becomes some difficult for me to read. I was very fond of reading novels and I like Dickens and Orwell. In Internet, many books are free and Project Gutenberg is the best place to download books. You don’t even need to go to a library.
I was always an avid reader but now, I don’t read books anymore. My habit got changed so unknowingly that even I did not notice about shi change for many months. Yes, sometimes, I read a book or two but it is an exceptional thing. Most of the time, I don’t do it. In the past, it was just the opposite. 

1 comment:

  1. I am going for the 100 book challenge....I hope I can make it.

    ReplyDelete