Friday, February 18, 2011

How to Work hard without Becoming Sick?


I am now better and I am almost back to my best energy level. The bad news is that I have again gained some extra weight and at this moment, trying for weight loss has become a necessity.
The good news is that I have been able to come back to my normal work. In just two weeks, along with my 3 assistants, I could finish a project of writing content for a sports website. It was a tough project but we finished it in a good way. Now, I am not eager to take any new project but I want to focus on our blogs.
I really missed fulltime blogging for quite some time. I started full time professional blogging from March 22 2006. So, it is becoming 5 years. Until March 2009, I could work fulltime. Then, a series of disasters happened and I lost two years. Now, it is the time to start again seriously.
The most important lesson that I have learnt in the last two years is that I must never try to overdo any work. In other words, I must not put any stress on my health and mind. The best way to understand is to work as long as I do not need to drink any coffee or Coke.
If I can follow this simple rule then I can surely work hard without making myself sick. This is now the main challenge and I have work hard on it. It is not difficult but it just needs that I do not get carried away without anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment