Thursday, February 24, 2011

At last back to Blogging Again


For the last 4 months, I have been trying to come back to fulltime blogging. I could not do for various reasons but now, I am back to my real profession. I do not need to do anything extraordinary or special- just do the thing I can do best. I am fond of writing and this is the thing I can do best.
My condition is reaching to desperate level but I know that things can change totally within just one month. So, I am very optimistic.
My wife is also trying help me in her own capacity. I was reading this entry of Problogger: I Do: Tips for Co-blogging with Your Spouse
My wife has supported me a lot in the last 5 years. She helped me every way possible- from house work to blogging. She has really been my source of inspiration. I wish that I was a better husband for her. I am now trying my best in this field.
So, I am happy to be back to blogging again. I have been able to finish the other couple of projects in my hand. My assistants are now serious too. So, hopefully things will improve very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment