Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone

It is Christmas Day. I am not a Christian but I respect Jesus Christ a lot for his dedication towards humanity.
The spirit of Christmas to me is to try to be a better human being. If all of us just try a little then the world really can become a better place. The world is too much filled with selfish people who are ready to do anything for their own benefit. I am not an angel either but most of the time, I feel that we easily can sacrifice our own wanted a little bit and this can improve the world.
We all seek peace and happiness. But in a society, peace and happiness does not simply depend on ourselves alone. It is dependent on everyone. Christmas gives us this message that we all need to try to make the world a better place. 

1 comment: