Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shakespeare in Live: The Miracle Motivation

It was a nice commercial movie that brought a lot a of money and awards in the end. I am talking about Shakespeare in Love. The plot is almost entirely fictional. When Shakespeare suffers in life and finds that his GF is in bed with another man then he lost any motivation to write. However, when he later meets the heroine and they fall in love then he found a miracle motivation and finished the writing of the drama ‘Romeo and Juliet’ in a very short time. In real life too, when you are in a positive mood then you can write a lot and when you are depressed then writing becomes very tough.
It is more than 8 months that my health suffered and I could not write at all. Today, suddenly, I feel better in my health and in my mind. I feel that I must start writing again. I must admit that I am a very lucky man in marriage. My wife is very dedicated, loving and supportive. So, I feel double motivation today. I really wish to write something memorable someday and dedicate the book to her.
If you are married or in a relationship, then, try to get motivation and energy from your love and marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment