Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Tough Days and the Happy Days

June 2010 is turning out to be a smashing month for me as far as blogging is concerned. My main blog South Asia Blog, is poised to have more than half million page views this month. After many months of sickness, suffering, failures, I am enjoying some decent success at last and most probably, this kind of success will continue and who knows, within a few months, my blog can emerge as one of the most visited blogs on Internet.
With this success, suddenly, all my sad feelings and tension are gone. I do not suffer from stress anymore and I have started to feel fresh and I am getting back my energy to work. No, my problem was not emotional. I was really sick. I had to do a very painful and difficult teeth treatment. It really made my body very weak and the stress of blogging also attacked me in the worst way.
The funny thing is that when I felt that I could not go anymore and almost gave up on blogging, success came and now I feel a lot of motivation.
Today, while I was writing, I found out that even my typing speed has come back. Now, I can think at a normal pace like past.
Anyway, I am finishing this entry by encouraging you to read this entry of Darren Rowse: How to have a ‘Middle Road’ Mentality and Grow Your Online Business
I like to thank all of you for supporting me in the tough days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment