Sunday, December 06, 2009

Tips about Internet for Would Be Journalists

I have to say that the distance between journalists and bloggers is decreasing significantly. Sarah Hartley wrote an excellent article that I could find in the website of the Guardian: Ten essential points for journalism jobseekers in a digital age
The title perhaps clearly says what it is about. If you are looking for a journalism job then you should read it. I found the tips to be valuable and I am sure that after reading it, you will agree with me too.
Some people think that Internet is very easy and all you need perhaps is just to link to something else. Well, it is not like that. The printed newspaper industry is suffering problem everywhere in the West. We hear of job cuts in famous newspapers of USA on a regular basis. Web is the future and if you are a journalist then you should not neglect the Web. 

No comments:

Post a Comment