Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are your Writing Goals in 2010?

2009 is almost coming to an end. 2010 is going to start after 12 days. It is the time to look back to the last one year and make some plans and goals for the next year. 2009 was a bad year for me. One after another problem made my life very difficult. The worst was the impact of economic recession. I suffered a lot for this matter as far as my income is concerned. So, you may wonder that increasing income should be my first goal for 2010. Well, more than that, I want to write everyday. This year, I could not write regularly and this is my main sadness for the passing year. In 2010, the only goal I have to write for my blogs every day and I want to create content of at least 2000 words per day for the blogs. The more I can create than this target is better.
What are your goals for 2010? Do you the meaning of Kwop Kilawtley? It is a phrase that is driving many people mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment