Monday, October 05, 2009

Pride and Prejudice is the Book to Study in October 2009

In the last one month, I received some encouraging emails through the Feedburner option of this blog. I wish that some of the readers could write their comments in the blog directly and others could see. Anyway, I have given some thought about updating the blog regularly from now. Perhaps the best way to do so is that I read a book and write about it regularly. This way, I can write about the same piece of literature over a month. For October 2009, I have decided to write about Pride and Prejudice. I am going to read this novel of Jane Austen and would post about it frequently throughout this month.
I studied in 1993 and it is almost 16 years but I still like it and I am sure that I would enjoy it again. I know that I would. If you are reading this book as a part of your course or exam this month then you should visit this blog regularly. I do not want to claim that I am an expert or even a scholar. I just enjoy reading literature and I am going to write about my ideas about Pride and Prejudice. I will also try to direct you to some useful websites about this novel.
So, pray for me that I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hobby Economist