Saturday, September 12, 2009

Don’t Give Up Your Dream of becoming a Writer

I often wish that I could give up everything and just work on this blog only. Well, life is not like that. I have to write about the things that I do not like that much to earn money and pay all the bills. This is life. Well, I do not regret it because what is the benefit if I have to suffer tension about money? Then I can write in this blog anyway. It is a natural part of life.
In fact, most of the days, I became too much tired and even sometimes it is difficult to write anything in this blog. I dreamt of writing short stories and novels but I know just write some blog entries and get good number visitors every week and every month. The only good thing is that I have not lost the dream. I know that when I can have some kind of financial independence then I can come back here and regularly write stories and novels. I have many ideas and I know the characters. They are in my mind. I just need to get free from the tension of money and paying bills.

I know that this is a common problem for many of you. Just don’t give up the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment