Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Great to be back to Writing and Blogging


Simply, I am grateful to God that my condition has almost become normal. I really like to thank all of the readers of this blog for coming here. I have to thank the 94 followers who did not unfollow me despite the fact that I have done nothing. Well, from today, I have started a new blog called Ecombd: http://ecombd.net/
It is about e-commerce sector of Bangladesh. Yes, now I am working and trying a lot about this industry. We all have to make a living. I do it by working freelance. Now, I am trying to become an expert on e-commerce.

So, how about writing and translating. Well, I am not giving up my dream as a writer and in fact, I am translating some stories from English to Bangla and recently, I translated a novel from Bangla to English. As my health is improving, I am almost back to writing. I want to learn about e-commerce because one day I really like to become a professional author and write many novels, short stories, essays, non-fiction books and carry out many research works. Well, writing is not that tough but earning from writing is tough and that is why, I want to learn about promoting and selling my content in Internet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment