Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back to Blogging Again

I had to give up blogging at the beginning of 2011. Then for 3 years (2011-2013), I could not blog at all and even writing a simple blog post in a day became impossible. I simply could not do any work. I suffered from bad health and mental stress. I feel that now, I can come back to do some writing and blogging is the thing I have enjoyed a lot since I seriously started it in 2006.
I am happy that it is not a false start. I don’t want to be a professional blogger- at least not at this point of time. I don’t want to suffer the stress of going after money through blogging. I live in a country where Paypal has not yet come. So, asking for donation for my blog or selling an ebook is out of the question. To make a living out of blogging would require a lot of efforts here. So, it is really not the time.
However, I can blog to get some recognition- getting some links from some top blogs and websites. Yes, I am going to blog for fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment