Sunday, July 17, 2011

After frustration there is Hope

July 2011 is turning out to be a great month for my health. I feel much much better and my health has improved to the level that I could not imagine 30 days ago. I have started to feel younger and I already look fresh and energetic. May be it will take another 6 months to get back my health but I am very optimistic now.
How was July 2010? Not good at all. I was sick, weak, exhausted and frustrated. I had perhaps the best opportunity in my career but I could not work simply because I was too weak to do anything. I do not regret now for the lost opportunities because I have become a much wiser person in the last 2 years. Now, I need to find some opportunities or some opportunities need to come on my way.
It has been a very difficult time for me and most of the time, I was very frustrated and worried. However, hope kept me alive and kept me going. I find it almost impossible to believe that I am not sick anymore. This is such a good feeling that I cannot describe in words. Especially, it was a very long spell of weakness and it seemed that I would never become normal again.
This is a very important lesson for me. I must keep on trying and then success will come sooner or later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment