Saturday, August 22, 2009

E-book Readers Becoming Popular

To be honest with you, I do most of my reading in computer and Internet. I do not read any printed newspapers of books anymore. In fact, I read all the newspapers from their web sites and also when I want to read in English book, most of the time I can find it in different web sites at free of cost. So, the amount of reading materials available in Internet is huge. The only problem that I am facing is that reading to monitor does not bring comfort and sometimes it brings a lot of discomfort for the eyes. So, I’m sure that many people like me suffer the same way and they now feel great when they can read the text by E-book Readers like Amazon Kindle.

Sony has also introduced an e-book reader. The market of this kind of reader is only growing. PC world has published an Excellent article about this: The Pros and Cons of Buying E-Books

You should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment