Friday, October 03, 2014

Sooner or Later You will Get what you Want



I am happy to say that life is starting to turn around for me after 5 years of suffering. My health is almost normal, my stress is almost gone and I am almost coming back to fulltime professional work. There is the feeling that the best time in life is just starting. Just a few months ago, the feeling was quite the opposite- there was hardly any hope for the future.
For the last 5 years, I have seen a lot of suffering and destruction. Now that I have almost left this behind, in a way, I am not unhappy for the suffering and destruction. To be honest, I have learnt a lot of things. I have become patient and wise. This experience has given me hope for the future. Now, I feel stronger, wiser and happier.

The most important lesson to learn from the suffering of 64 months is that no matter what I must not give up hope. Trying hard and being patient are very important skills in life. If you can simply keep on trying then sooner or later you will get what you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment