Friday, July 09, 2010

Count the Blessings when you are frustrated

Today, I felt frustrated a lot and I lost all the energy to work. Well, the funny thing is that I did not feel frustrated because I was not having success in life. In fact, my main blog South Asia Blog is doing great. Last month, it had half million page views and this month, I am again expecting similar kind of traffic. For any blog on any topic, this kind of traffic is considered to be a genuine success. Secondly, we try our best to upload quality content on a daily basis.
I am not frustrated from lack of success but I am sad from the limitations of life. I live in a third world country and there is no Paypal. So, my earning potentials are much limited. I cannot apply to many websites or advertisement programs for this matter only.
Today is a day when I felt very miserable because of this problem only. If I had just Paypal then life would have become much easier for me.
Well, as I said in the title, I should count the blessings of life. The greatest for me is that I could become a writer in life. I can earn my livelihood through writing and I have learnt a lot in the last few years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment