Saturday, August 02, 2008

How to Improve your Writing Skill: Write Everyday

Yes, this is the first lesson I want to give to everyone about writing. I don’t want to say that I am a good writer. Well, to be honest with you, I earn my living by writing. So, I know some about writing. I love to write and in fact, I try to do that everyday. Yes, I do it even on holidays, even when I am sick. Of course, if I am too sick then I cannot write but then I try to read. Reading is directly related to writing.

It is true that I cannot update this blog regularly but I write everyday. In fact, I am working on a number of blogs and last week, I started a new one about South Asia.

So, what are doing these days?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:28 AM

    hello...

    actually, I was searching the webs to find some resources about epics. epic development is an assignment which assigned to me through this academic course.

    According to my topic I reach this place and I found it a good chance to practice my writing.

    I really enjoy your previous advice to keep writing everyday. the problem is how can I know weather my writing is correct or not. for me it seems perfect "ha ha ha", but I don't know why I gain low marks in my exams, assignments because of my poor writing and the wrong usage of the language!

    Any way I had a nice time to say something bother me , but I hope all this does not bother you..


    have a nice day,
    kady

    ReplyDelete