Monday, April 03, 2006

This blog is now a part of Blogburst network.

This blog is now a part of Blogburst network. Blogburst has been enlisting the blogs that it considers to be quality blogs for promoting in the mainstream media of USA. So, someday you can see an entry of my blog in the web sites of top mainstream media like Washington Post. If it really happens then the articles and translations of this blog about Bangla literature will have a much wider readership. Of course, much credit goes to the readers of my blog. In the last 45 days I had over 700 visitors and some of them posted comments and written me emails. Much credit also goes to S M Mehdi Hasan and Biplob Kishore Deb- my two most favorite students and disciples. They have regularly provided me original content. Yes, original content is the main strength of my blog.


For the last two weeks, we have become a bit irregular in posting new contents. That is because I just joined Know More Media Network to write about South Asian business and economy and for Biplob and Mehdi it is the end of their semester in the university. So, it is dry time for the blog. However, we expect to make the blog lively again and update regularly from next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment