Wednesday, August 28, 2024

What if I become Successful?


I wanted to be a writer but I lost my way in life for the last almost 13 years. Now, I am writing here again after 13 years. There is no reader for my posts. Not even 10 persons are reading now. It is obvious because I neglected my writing for many years here. I don’t have any motiviation to try because I do not have any reader base here. Then, today, suddenly, a thought occurred to me- what if I become successful? What will happen then?

Imagine that I become successful and 100,000 thousand people start reading my posts and articles or watch my videos. Can it really happen or is it just my wishful thinking? It surely can happen or may be not. I do not know. All I know is that if I keep on trying then it is possible that everyday a few thousand people will read my posts. And it is really possible that every day, at least 1000 persons will read my posts.

What if really 100K people read my articles or posts every day? Out of them, 1000 people cared to write comments, discuss about my ideas. 5-10 thousand people feel that they have been benefited from my writing.

Today, only 10-20 or 100 persons are going to read this post but if I become successful in future then 5-10 thousand people will read it and some of them will comment here. They will feel surprised to find that this post does not have a single comment. I experienced this in Facebook. Many posts of mine written in 2014 do not have a single comment but now when I share then many people visit and react and comment in these posts.

Having imagined such an idea, I feel better now and I feel motivated. I know that in future, at least 1000 people are going to read this post or even more if I can become successful. It will be a part of my history. Some people will want to know about my journey towards success. If you want to become successful, you have to work out with your mind set. You need to patient and forget shot cut mentality.

There is a lot of advice online about how to be successful but the most imporat thing is to work regularly. For example, I know that hardly anyone will read this post now and this idea takes away all the mental energy to try to write a long post. I have read a lot listened to many videos about the habits of successful people. They keep on going, keep on trying in difficult circumstances. This is their main secret behind success.

When I started writing this post, I did not have any mental energy because I khew that not even 10 persons would read it now. But then, I said to myself, what if I become successful and at least 1K people read it? So, I tried to write a post of 500 words and now, I feel some better.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:06 AM

    I am also inspired by reading this article. Because we should really do what we love to do. It should never be thought what will actually do this job? It's a pleasure to do the work as much as you love to write. If you like to write, you should write. Many have been inspired by your writing. He applied that inspiration to his own work. If nothing else, I enjoyed reading your post. This is the reason why a writer likes it. I enjoyed reading the article. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syeda Kamalia Rahaman2:23 AM

    I am also inspired by reading this article. Because we should really do what we love to do. It should never be thought what will actually do this job? It's a joy to do the work just as much as you love to write. If you like to write, you should write. Many have been inspired by your writing. He applied that inspiration to his own work. If nothing else, I enjoyed reading your post. This is the reason why a writer likes it. I enjoyed reading the article. thank you

    ReplyDelete