Tuesday, August 27, 2024

100 Followers in this Blog

 

Today, I noticed that this blog has 104 followers. I did not update the blog but most of them have not stopped following it. I feel some bad now about it. If I have spent just 10-20 minutes a week I could have updated the blog at least once a week and the followers would have got something to read.

I am not going to make a the same mistake again. I will keep on writing here from now on. If I just spend 5 minutues a day, I can write a good post every week. It is really possible. This is my personal blog and I will not lose the personal touch here anymore.

I don’t care about Google indexing my posts or if many people would read it or not. I just want to share my personal ideas and I just want to write. So, I am going to write and I will try to write one post every week. I like to thank all the followers of this blog. You liked the blog and decided to follow it. Thanks a lot for it.

1 comment:

  1. Syeda Kamalia Rahaman2:28 AM

    I love your writing style. You write very small simple sentences and thus many things are presented very easily through your writing which touches everyone's mind and brain. Keep writing sir. I look forward to reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete