I was a professional blogger during 2006-20211 and it was the golden age of blogging. Those days, the basic idea was to simply write posts of 200 words and submit to social networking sites Digg, Fark, Reddit etc.
Google used to support blogspot blogs much more than now. However, these days, Google mostly support large media companies and there is no way bloggers like me can do well.
Anyway, the first thing that I have done is to simply forget SEO. Instead, I am going to focus on simply quality content. I am not going to write 200 words in a post but will try to write long content like 1000 words.
I have started a new blog called SouthAsiaBiz and it is on blogspot. Well, I had a similar blog with the same name 20 years ago and it was under KnowMoreMedia and I used to write about all 7 countries of South Asia.
Now, I am going to write 2-3 posts a week there.
No comments:
Post a Comment