Monday, July 26, 2021

How to fight against Failures?

 


We simply hate to fail. All of us but I have realized from my long list of failures in life that it is not so bad after all. If you can keep on trying then you learn from it and it becomes a part of your experience. I know that it is very easy to give such advice. Well, if you read some posts of this blog then you will notice that I have suffered a lot in my own life.

So, I am not giving mere advice to you. There is no easy way to deal with failures. More than any other profession, writers have to go through it. Just take a look at the life of J. K. Rowling. She has now 14 million followers in her Twitter account. She is perhaps a billionaire too.

Alex Haley Struggles

Alex Haley experienced many struggles during his writing carrer.after leaving the coast guard Alex set out to be a freelance writer. although he published many articles during that time the pay was barley enough to make ends meet.he will work for 16-hours a day making 2,000 dollars a year surviving on nothing but canned sardines weeks at a time.

So, every successful writer has to pass through many failures. How do they accept it? They just enjoy their work, their writing. I was once a successful blogger. Now, many people read my posts in Facebook. In fact, if I share this link then there will be at least 100 comments in this post.

However, I am struggling here as hardly anyone will read my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hobby Economist