Thursday, January 28, 2010

Don’t Expect a lot from Yourself in Tough Times

The last two days have been nothing short of disaster. I had to run a lot and could not write that much. I felt very bad naturally but then, I realized that the next 3 days, I am free and now, I can write from tomorrow. When things are not good then don’t expect a lot from yourself. This can put a lot of mental pressure and then your productivity will get hurt. For the next 3 days, I am totally free and this time, I must work.
For this, I need good mental condition. I need freshness and energy and confidence. However, if my mind is full of stress for the lack of any writing for the last two days then I surely cannot do well in the next 3 days.
So, today, I a trying to keep my mind fresh and tomorrow, write something in my blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment