Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blogging: Believe in Your Dream

I can admit very frankly that I never dreamt to become a blogger- but then who dreamt it even 3 years ago? I always wanted to write and thanks to blogging, I can write now full time. I admit that blogging is not exactly like writing a novel or a book but sometimes I feel that blogging is even tougher. Here, you have to show results immediately. You have to get visitors daily and believe me it is a nerve wrecking process at first.

I have more than half a million visitors under my blogging belt. I got it in just 11 months and I know that very few bloggers could achieve my feat in the first year of blogging. I could never think that someday I would achieve it. So, believe in your dreams. You never know what you achieve next.

No comments:

Post a Comment